Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Craig's List

As you guys know, I'm a real good athlete. I train like I'm supposed to just about every day and the results (a.k.a. my guns and speed) pretty much speak for themselves. Here's the thing though, the American Gladiators not only train like me, but they get to train against each other.

That's when I realized that I need a training partner. I was gonna just start calling up Gladiators for a challenge, but I'm not sure I'm ready just yet. Also, if I am ready, I don't want to beat up too many guys on the show or they'll probably not let me on the show. So, I figured that I need to find someone else who I can train with and compete against who is as tough a guy as me.

That's why I put this on Craig's List, which is like a free place to get stuff and people for stuff on a website. Here's my link for my listing:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/stp/756446264.html

If you see this and you're interested in getting down and sweating hard, send me an email. But no weirdos, okay? I'm not trying to make friends; I'm trying to get on a TV show.



This is the picture I used. I wanted to use a no nonsense photo to scare off the chumps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really respect how your showing us all your training stuff and trying to get a partner to help you out. I do graphic design and liked your photo showing your explosive punching so I made up this t-shirt design you can see here at http://digahole.org/EXPLODE.jpg
Normally I charge an hourly rate for work like this but I really just want to do this as like a tribute to your efforts. YOu can see its gonna look great on a tshirt. Keep on doing what you do man!