Monday, July 7, 2008

Old Lady Makes the Show

I know that if you are reading my website, you are probably a big fan of American Gladiators the show as well as my American Gladiators website (this website). Well, by now you know that I'm 52 and that I've been training real hard to make it as the next American Gladiator. A lot of people think I'm no way gonna be an American Gladiator on account of my being 52, but check out this news from the show:

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_2084659.php

Okay, if your computer won't click that, let me tell you about it. There's this lady and she's 52 (like me!) and she's gonna be on the show! Now, she's not gonna be a Gladiator and it doesn't look like she's been training that hard, but now nobody can say that 52 years old is too old for American Gladiators. You take this lady and think about how much training I do and now I'm like a shoe in instead of a long shot.

By the way, this lady seems pretty tough, but most of the time I'm like twice as fast as ladies at my gym and way, way stronger. While they're wasting their time on treadmills, I'm throwing down beers and working my elbows, neck and lower back AT THE SAME TIME! Ladies are great for raising kids but I don't know if they make the best Gladiators because I don't think they're training right. Was Nitro a lady? Was Gemini a lady? I don't think so! So, if this lady can make it plus me being a dude, I feel like I'll probably make it and also be great.

Now, that's the kind of math you can set your watch to. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Dom said...

Did they accuse Jesus of being sexist when he had an all male apostle posse? No.

Should they accuse Tresh of being sexist because he speaks the truth and can own a woman like a pair of pants? Heck no!

If Tresh is sexist, Jesus is sexist.

If you hate Tresh, you hate Jesus.

And if you don't believe in Tresh/Jesus...you are going to hell.

That's Gladiator logic anyway you bench press it.