Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Training Partner Interview

Hey guys, sorry about the delay in writing on my website. I was looking over some of responses I got from the Craig's List website and after throwing out the clowns out there who weren't ready for a real commitment, I got some dudes that were ready to go. I called a bunch of them and I think I may have found a training partner for real!

In order to figure out who could really cut the mustard, I asked a bunch of questions to all the potential interview guys. Here's how they went, only, when you read them, flex all your muscles real hard because that's how I asked them. After all, I don't want them to think that they're going to be training with some fancy pants pretender! When you flex all your muscles to talk, it makes it sound like you mean serious business. You can even try it at business as well as for interviews. If you're flexing when you're boss is in the room, you're way more likely to get that raise.

Anyway, here are the questions:

1) What beers do you think are the best for training?
2) Who is the best American Gladiator of all time?
3) If you were in space, how would you know what time it is?

The answer to number one is obviously Natural Ice. Why? Well, because it's all natural, obviously! I don't want people to think I'm drinking steroids or anything. You need natural ingredients in order to make sure that you don't test positive for anything and Natural Ice is the most natural of all beers.

The answer to number two is a trick question: all American Gladiators are equally the best because they made it to being Gladiators in the first place. Do you think they take just anyone from the street and say, "Hey, why don't be a Gladiator?" No way! They use only the finest athletes on Earth. Picking the best one would be like trying to pick the best Journey song on their Greatest Hits album.

The answer to number three is another trick question and you have to be pretty smart to figure it out. I'll bet you didn't figure it out, did you! The way you tell time in space is to look at your watch! See? You've got to be strong and smart to be a Gladiator. It's not just your arm muscles and back muscles that make you the best, it's the brain muscles too!

No comments: