Monday, July 14, 2008

Improvise

The word of the day is "improvisation." That means when you improvise things. Let me give you an example, if I'm walking down the street and I decide, "Hey, screw this! I'm running," and I start running... BOOM! I just improvised the street into my own personal gym.

Here's the deal. I'm a busy guy and I've got a lot going on in my life. I mean, I've got a cat...

Also, I'm obviously in training for American Gladiators to be the next American Gladiator. So, that's two things and they both pretty much take up my whole day, every day. Also, I sleep and eat and go to the bathroom all the time. Actually, ever since I started eating so much steak and beers all the time, I've been going to the bathroom A LOT!

Improvisation is what people do when they want to do something that makes whatever they're doing better or do two things where most people would do one thing. Check this out:

Here you see me improvising a bunch of stuff. First of all, I'm improvising because I'm using beers for a thing that it's not usually used for, which is drinking it. No way! I'm definitely gonna drink it, but since I have to take it home anyway, I'm gonna do beer curls! Can you see my guns? Those didn't come from lifting wine coolers like some pansy! Nope, I'm talking about all American, ice cold beers in cardboard boxes. That's how you get into the kind of shape that I'm in, which is great shape.

Another thing I improvise is that I have a port-o-john in my yard that I use for two things:

1. As a port-o-john (like I said, with the amount of fuel a.k.a. beer and steak that I eat, you need to have a backup john ready to go at all times just in case your regular john in the house can't take the beating I have ready to go after a long day of training),
2. As a place to gather my thoughts.

That's not completely fair though, because, to be fair, I do a lot of gathering my thoughts while I'm using the port-o-john for its primary function.

Anyway, work on some of these beer curls that I'm demonstrating for you in this video. You could use normal dumbbells for curls, but then you couldn't drink them afterwards. That's why I'm gonna be the next American Gladiator and not some fitness whiz kid like Billy Blanks from that Thailand exercise crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wyatt how much does the port-o-john cost? I like the idea of being able to take care of business on the way home from the store without having to go in the house. Do you have to pay every month or did you buy it outright?

Thanks,

Jim