Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hey, I'm Wyatt

Hey, I'm Wyatt and one time when I was drunk, I lifted up the back end of a truck. You can ask the dude in the truck if you don't believe me. I don't know his name, but I'm pretty sure he goes by "the guy who probably pissed himself when Wyatt jacked up his truck big time" now because that name is about fifty times cooler than almost every other name out there. Also, it definitely happened. Anyway, it was then that I realized that I'm probably one of the strongest dudes on the planet and that I should be the next American Gladiator.

The thing about American Gladiators is that those guys are really really strong too and could probably pick up a truck without drinking all those beers. That's what probably keeps any regular Joe Anybody from trying out for American Gladiators. Well, not me. I know that if I train real hard and drink a lot of beers I can definitely be one of the strongest guys around and definitely strong enough to tango with the dudes on American Gladiators.

The reason that an athlete like myself is even wasting time on this website is because I know that the the odds are against me. I'm no fool. I'm 52 years old and I know that most people don't think that a guy my age could possibly compete with the Gladiators they got now, but that's why I'm doing this website. My nephew, Travis is like a goddamn whiz kid on this computer stuff and he's been giving me a hand with all the bells and whistles and even the grammar. I have to admit, this website is pretty smart because it knows whenever I spell a word wrong! So, I figure since kids love websites now, I could probably get a whole bunch of people to see my website and then they'd know about all my skills and then they'd support me to be on the show.

So, get ready, America because I'm Wyatt Tresh and I'm gonna be the next American Gladiator! Also, I'm gonna keep posting stuff on this website like more posts and pictures and stuff, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you kinda look like my dad...but that doesn't mean you can't be on the next American Gladiators! But... I think you need to work out harder. My dad thinks so too...