Thursday, July 10, 2008

MySpace Website

I wanted to let you know that we're taking this computer stuff into the 20th century! Not only do I have this website where I let you guys know about my training and my great ideas, I also have a MySpace website where I can meet people and get to know my competition (a.k.a. the American Gladiators). You can go to it here:


I'm not here to make friends, but you can make friends with me on that site anyway. Who knows, maybe I'll give you some tips for training.

1 comment:

JJ said...

I just improvised the street (a.k.a paved path upon which I jog [pronounced "yog"]) into my own personal gym. I am in love with your usage of aka. Off. The. Hook. I am also in love with my own personal improvisation of your comedy. I am additionally in love with this blog and shan't bid you fair morrow. As you like it.