Monday, July 28, 2008

Training Partner Approved

Hey everybody, meet Paul, he's the only guy who answered all the questions good enough. Actually, he only got to the Natural Ice part and then we both had like fifteen beers and fell asleep watching Epic Movie, which Paul has on DVD. That movie was so funny, I almost peed myself! Also, I almost peed myself because of all those beers. But I ended up not doing it because I toughed it out.

Paul has a background in owning a truck, which is pretty great because I normally like to walk to the store so I can do my hammer curls with the 30 packs. But Paul showed me that if you carry the beers in the truck, you can carry way more beer than just walking and then you have more weights for hammer curls later. So, even though you're not doing curls all the time, you have more beer and he showed me that that's what's most important because of the carbs.

Paul has some pretty crazy ideas for training that I am ready for. He's all about explosion and surprise and he thinks that I've really got a shot at this thing. Then he said, "No, you don't have a shot," and I was sad for a minute. But then he said, "Yeah right! You definitely have a shot!" That's how I knew he was good at surprise because he totally surprised me there!

Epic Movie was especially funny because of that part when they make fun of all those other movies. I was thinking, "Hey, I loved that movie and now I get to see it again in another movie... only funny!" Man, what a great idea. Anyway, Paul is gonna help me train, so if you thought I was tough before, get ready to freak out because I'm taking it to the next level!

No comments: